Nicole is the quiet achiever of QCNS, working hard in the background to ensure all jobs have been completed and updated and managing our social network sites. On busy days, you will get to hear her chirpy voice as she holds fort in our office answering the phones and logging jobs. This keeps all our…
Gareth, although originally from Durban, South Africa, completed most of his schooling locally at Saint Stephens College in Coomera. He has a real knack for communicating with people and truly loves being able to change somebody’s day by helping to fix their computer problems. As a former ballroom dancer, Gareth is accustomed to always thinking…
Ryan is the sort of person that loves to dig right in and get to the root of a problem, so it is no surprise when he tells us that his favourite part of his job is problem solving. He prides himself on building trust with clients and keeping it.
Originally hailing form Warrnambool in Victoria, Ryan is a keen Essendon supporter that completed his schooling here on the Gold Coast at Ormeau Woods. Before stepping into IT, Ryan worked as a carpenter labourer for 3 years.
In his free time, he enjoys putting his strategic thinking skills to the test by challenging his friends and family to card and board games.
A common question Ryan gets asked on the job is, “Is this spam?” which takes us to our Team Member Tip: Ryan says to always check the from address when you receive an email asking you to log in. If it doesn’t match up, it’s probably spam!
Why we are different
- Outstanding Service and Professionalism with dedicated, professional account managers.
- Offering Innovative Solutions from Hardware to Software including implementation services.
- Broad range of Skills that support business-critical infrastructures and processes.
- Distribution points across the country to ensure expectations are met promptly and efficiently.
- QCNS drives productivity and cost efficiency without compromising on performance.